Monday, October 10, 2005

Of death and things...

I told mom I would take care of her dog and cat. We discussed her will as much as I would let her, because she really shouldn't be discussing it with me now that she is talking to an attorney. Regardless, I just don't care about "stuff". The things that are priceless to me are mine, from her. My wedding dress. My seniour dinner dance dress, pictures, and memories. Of course I will care for her animals. They are not considered "stuff" though. I don't know how that will work in a small house, with two cats and a rat already, but we can make it work. No one will want to come over, but it isn't like we have a lot of people visit anyway. :D

It is hard to remember that she is sick sometimes. She seems so well. A year ago her prognosis was two years. So one year is already passed. Will this summer be it? But I have made plans already. She is going to help me learn to sew. We are going to start a project from start to finish.

It is ok to plan right? Of course it is. It is the only thing that will keep us going.

No comments: