Saturday, March 10, 2007

Time change

I can't remember all the plans I was making before december. I know I was looking forward to the spring and summer and I still am, but now everything is up in the air and unfocused again. That leaves me with a combination of feelings. Sad, excited, scared and maybe a little lonely. I am looking forward to the early time change and the day ending at near 8 oclock instead of 7. I think it will lift my mood some and maybe help me to remember what I had planned before the world turned upside down on me. Upside down is not so bad. It is an interesting view if you know what to look for. Change in perspective is always a good thing.

What have I learned? At the risk of sounding jaded, which I try to remain unjaded, I have learned that most people don't give a damn about learning about anyone. Or maybe it is just me. Am I too much an open book that noone seems to be curious? Or am I too closed up that people are afraid to ask? I always want to know someone's story but am reluctant to talk about myself unless asked. No one asks. Today I feel disgruntled about the human state. I don't know why. I just do. I am sure it will be short lived.

No comments: