Saturday, April 28, 2007

Today again...

Well, really it was yesterday.
I found out you had not been honest with me.
I am not mad, more relieved. I am still friends with her. Disappointed in the way you handled it.
You haven't made an effort once again.
Today I will let you go. Cut you out.
Today I am realizing that I can't feel anything.
Today I want to clear everything out of the house. Everything that you have touched.
As far as I am concerned, this whole thing never happened. I have only been asleep.
Today I woke up.

What was the guy's name that slept for years and then woke up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, K. I know what you mean about wanting to purge everything that's been 'contaminated'.

Rip van Winkle?

Much love,
the other K

Anonymous said...

sorry you are having a rough time. i know you are strong and will be fine
angel