Saturday, April 12, 2008

another good bye...

I think it is.
There's been no contact or return of text messages or emails or phone calls. No effort in this early stage so I believe it is done. He lost that lovin' feelin' whoa that lovin' feelin'. It makes me sad. It also takes off pressure of the distance and figuring out how that was going to work. It could have worked if we wanted it bad enough. The thing is, now I am afraid I am going to lose all the wonderful inpiration I got from knowing him. Maybe I really didn't fall for him. Maybe I fell for his style. I dunno. He was like I would like to be. Now that I am rejected though I have my doubts about whether or not I am supposed to fit that life. Why do I need someone else to change? I am not a chameleon. I am myself. I need to learn to be myself.

No comments: