Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lookit what I found...How beautiful!

 I had gone into the Party Town store to find some of those little containers people use to make jello shots.  I use those containers with lids for paints at school.  I spied these as I was looking around and I had to have them.  There were four there but they were 20 bucks each.  More than I usually spend on a wine.  One is a Riesling.  Not a huge fan of white wines but I do tend to like either a Riesling or a chablis or pinot grigio (spelling?).  I don't like Chardonay.  The other wine, below, is a Grenache.  I am not familiar with that.  I hope it isn't a sweet wine but like I said, I was more interested in the art on the bottles than the wine itself. 

I do like wine.  I usually drink a Cabernet or Merlot.  A Shiraz sometimes.  Really, any of the reds will do for the most part.  I want to expand my tastes.  I know mom and Nick used to always drink Chianti or some type of Burgandy.  It's been a long time since I had Chianti.  Maybe I will pick it up again and see if my tastes had changed.  I remember I didn't care for it too much in my younger years.


  The artists name is James Jean.  http://www.jamesjean.com/


I hope the wine is as good as the art looks.


No comments: