Sunday, January 30, 2011

New year so far...

So far things have been uneventful.  I did buy myself a nice new foam mattress this January and it's been heavenly to sleep on.  I have an overnight trip planned for the Feb holiday weekend and possibly a trip for the summer.  That will be something new and out of my comfort zone. 

Last two weeks have been pretty busy with baking...yes, baking.  I baked a cake for a friend's shower and then this week I baked cupcakes for a bake sale tomorrow benefiting breast cancer awareness. 

 They're all kinds of sweetness and good.  Some turned out well and some not so well.  I'm kind of proud of the since I don't normally do this kind of thing.

Lately my thoughts are turned towards getting my house in shape.  I can't wait until it gets a little
warmer so that I can start clearing all the deadfall and making the yard look decent.  I also want to organize my garage and keep on pitching.


No comments: