Monday, July 09, 2012

Since May...

What have I done?
Home improvements are finished
I had a couple of parties here at my home...I want to have more.
Went back packing in early June...just a small little trip for me to get my feet wet in.
I went to Paddle fest in late June...lots of fun.
Paddled in a beautiful river in Troy OH (The Mad River).  The water was cold, and crystal clear, fed from a spring.
Painted my office and I am getting a futon for it so that I have plenty of sleeping space should I ever need it.

I really don't feel like I have done much this summer but it's not over yet. It has been a drought...again. Last year was so wet but the last 5 years has been more drought than not.

Some of the boats for paddle fest.
Cute dog named Layla.  She sat on her master's Kayak with a few dips in the river.
All the colours of the boats together...awesome.
Water station

Me at the finish on the Serpentine wall.
An italian Ice in a cincinnati reds hat cup.
Shark!  And pirate!
Paddle boards....Someday I would love one

No comments: