Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How odd...




I went out today and finally bought some new furniture. Earlier this year (in the summer) I found a couch that I really liked but didn't buy it then. I went to the same store (different location) and saw it again on clearance so I bought it plus two end tables, a cocktail table and a chair and ottomon. It will be delivered on the 3rd. anyway, I just now read my horoscope for today which I now realise is tomorrow (is it really 1:12 am?) and this is what it says...


Today's Gemini Horoscope:Dec 31, 2008
Today you and the other members of your household might discuss the possibility of making some changes, dear Gemini. This might involve some redecorating, remodeling, or even something as mundane as a thorough cleaning. However, it could also involve the possibility of making a move to a different place. The need for change in your surroundings is apparent, so don't hesitate. Initiate the first steps!

So, I suppose the stars were all lined correctly for me to get my perfect sofa and furniture. seriously, I looked all over for a sofa that I liked and found none that I liked as well as this.










No comments: