Monday, January 26, 2009

snow day...

Today we were off school and it looks as if we will be tomorrow too. I went ahead and put Josephina down today. She's burried in the back yard. It was more difficult to lose her than it was any of my other rats (except Rudy). She was more personable and rudy became less interactive when he began living with his woman rat LOL so she was a little more special. She used to play fetch when sitting in my old office with my legs proped up on the desk. She'd run down to get a small paper wad and crawl back up toward my hand til I threw it. She was independant and not afraid of the cats, but they were a little taken aback by her. I have elenore still.. The little one eared rat that I adopted in Sept. She's sweet and special too. Not as smart and comfy as Josie but sweet just the same.

I miss Josie and feel a little sad. I think I just have the winter blues in general. My fridge is stocked, my house is warm, and I have everything I need for teh next few days if we do indeed, get snowed in. Would be nicer to have someone else here with me, but that will be someday too. For now, I am still just enjoying the because I can time.

No comments: