Sunday, February 27, 2011

Total euphoria

I've had two solid weeks of dedicated exercise.  Yesterday I went on my first distance hike...6.8 miles and hilly terrain.  I enjoyed it very much.  I met the new squeeze of my old squeeze and felt nothing.  No green eyed monster to rear it's ugly head.  I like her.  She's very sweet and funny and frankly, I think she's too good for him.  I've come to realise that he's just not all that exciting, kind, or interesting other than he likes to do outdoorsy things.  He's really quite the ass. 

I lost three lbs after gaining 5lbs from last week and then losing 3...so my point is that I am now lower than my low point in a year from last week. :)  make sense?  Ok, 185.

Went for a walk with Kell today.  Day was good.  Got errands done and now cleaning what looks like a frat house.

No comments: