Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's about time...

Today's Gemini Horoscope for November 29, 2007
What do you have to lose, dear Gemini? The planets are shaking you like a fruit tree in the hopes of ridding you of your old objectives to make way for new growth. You feel doubt where once there was only certainty. When you consider the worst that can happen, it may help you realize that what you are clinging to so dearly really is not all that important to you. It's time to let go and begin anew.
More...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 has come and gone. Wednesday I got my papers in the mail. And now it is as if it never existed. I can't wait until I have the cash he owes me and every little article of possessions he ever had here is GONE! I still feel like I am in the mourning process but it is less. It is final and there is nothing I can do about that....but there is so much I can still do. The horoscope is right. Begin anew indeed!

No comments: