Sunday, November 04, 2007

9 days

Still not smoking. I had also gained 10 lbs this month but just lost 5 in the last 2 days because I got back on track there too. I have a tendency to go from careless to ultimate control phreak and the pendulum has swung back to control phreak. That feels safe right now. I feel happy when I am in control.

This week is only a four day week because of election day. I am thinking of getting some paint and painting this office. I want a warm colour because when it is dark in here it just seems so cold but when the sun finally makes its way in here during the late afternoon- early evening hours the room is a total glow and magical looking room. I want to enhance that. Perhaps a warm terra cotta deep red with a light golden yellow. Or make the whole room a light golden yellow. Gah. I don't know. I want to go bold. What i REALLY want is deep purples, midnight blue and gold but the room is much too small for that. Why must I always be so practical? Maybe i can find some bargain paints to experiment with.

No comments: