Tuesday, February 21, 2012

teachers getting plastic surgery as perk...

http://www.surgery.org/consumers/plastic-surgery-news-briefs/teachers-upstate-york-enjoy-plastic-surgery-job-perk-1036103

I would definitely love this perk.  What I would do...Rhinoplasty, breast reduction, and maybe see if there would be any way to fix the lopsidedness of my eye since I had the Bell's palsy.  All that would still be less than if I used my insurance for the choice to have a child.

Perhaps that's what they should do for insurance.  Anything that is medically UNnecessary (such as plastic surgery or pregnancy) should be offered as a choice.  If you choose to have plastic surgery, you can't have kids for 5 years.  If you choose to have kids, you can't have plastic surgery until after 5 years of your child being born.  So that way, you could either choose to continue having children, or choose to continue having plastic surgery procedures but you could not do both one on top of another....maybe. That way everyone gets to have elective procedures (and yes, parenthood IS an elective).

No comments: