Monday, February 13, 2012

Validation...

All of your friends know how you "made it".
One of your friends called you a virus because you take what you need and then move on.  Parasite is more like it.
You think you're better than everyone else, and yet you couldn't motivate yourself to do well unless you took the coward's way out.  What are you going to do when the shit hits the fan in your new life?  That's going to be a hell of a lot messier and I doubt your shallow little brain has learned anything yet.
I hear you're not a really active parent...I figured as much.  That way you're protected when the shit does hit the fan.  You can say they "weren't planned" (a laugh...You avoided it for 10 years).  You can say that you didn't have a say in their upbringing. etc. from what I hear, she's a shallow being as well so the kids don't stand a chance.
As for your father and your weeping, mourning, and beating of your short man chest, do you remember when he was sick in the hospital and pretty much lost his mind?  What did you say?  You said he should go ahead and be a man and stop taking his meds and DIE.  Yes, you said that.  So you feel guilty now??  You should.  It disgusted me when I heard it back in 2003 and you disgust me now because I am allowed to feel it.  You're a selfish hateful being.

A user.

I cursed you once.  You remember don't you?  I wonder if you think about that on the hard days.  Those days when you want to escape.  You'll never be able to now.  Unless you want to be like Jamie and abandon them.  character runs really deep in your family.  You feel ashamed that you have come from them.  You look down on them because you're "better".  Deep inside though, you know you're not.

I am free.  I was blind to what you were because I somehow loved you.  Sure, there were great things about you and I believed in you.  Maybe deep down though there was something that I couldn't love and didn't realize it.  Yes, I am free.  Think about that on your hard days.  You may have your education and be living in your stately home making the big bucks with your stay at home wife and your 2.5 brood but I am free.  Not tied down to materialism and enjoying life on a modest scale but grandiose in freedom from worry...freedom from stress...freedom from drama.  I never thought it possible to be so happy.  The best thing you ever did was leave me.  Thank you.

No comments: