Thursday, September 04, 2008

My gutters...


They look Fabu! I don't have a pic yet but I will post a before pic.

As you can see the gutters are white. The new ones are brown and I think it gives the house a more sophisticated look. More streamlined. I am thinking I am going to be in need of siding soon. If I do, I may go a more taupey colour. I didn't do any landscaping this year because all that is going to be torn all to pieces when they water proof the basement. I would like to eventually get a larger front stoop or maybe even a small porch. I also need some driveway repairs. That Rose of Sharon bush is overwhelming as is the burning bush. I will hate to be rid of the Rose bush because mom planted that. Truth is I never cared for those purplish flowers on it. They're not hideous or anything just I have seen some really pretty pale pink ones and I also like the white. I wouuld like to have a simplified landscape with pops of white. For colours, I can plant annuals (if they live).

When i start thinking about all the progress I have made on the house it makes me excited to do more. I have to pace myself.

No comments: