Sunday, October 12, 2008

How funny...

The last few days i have been busy tearing out the shelving units that were put up in the basement and scooping out as much Lava rock as i possibly can before Everdry comes tomorrow. I bought a circular saw yesterday so that I can cut up all the wood into smaller pieces. I am going to see if maybe I can ask the guys doing the basement if I can give them a few bucks to haul aways the four large garbage cans of lava rock. I don't know what I am going to do to get rid of those! I suppose i can put them back in the garden, but I really hate to do that. I HATE those things.

Anyway, here was my horoscope today...

Today's Gemini Horoscope:Oct 12, 2008
The desire to beautify your home in some way could hit you full force today, dear Gemini. Perhaps you're expecting visitors or house guests, and want to make a good impression. You could find yourself prowling through antique stores, looking for pictures or knickknacks. You might, however, set your sights on doing something that's a bit more ambitious than you originally planned. Enjoy yourself, but be careful! You don't want to tire yourself out.

I will post pictures of before and after someday. I just hope there IS an after.

No comments: