Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Tomorrow....

I go to cirque Du Soleil!!!!! Yay.

I am putting together a book of ideas for what I want to do with my house. It is all about colour and patterns and international flair. Think bohemian. Think Gypsie. Think eclectic old and new with lots of textures. It will be whimsical and happy and perhaps have even a little bit of tack with it. Sure, it is not going to pass the test of designed to sell and all those staging shows where everything is all neutral and boring, but that is ok. Paint is easy to fix if I ever need to or decide to move. Since it won't be for a long while, I may as well pack in my own personality and flair. I want everything to be pier one imports look. In fact, I got most of my inspiration pictures from their sales catalogues.

No comments: