Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today...

Was a beautiful day. It was warm, about 80 something. Unusual for this time of year. Not a cloud in the sky and I suppose it was the angle of the sun now but the sky was a beautiful cerulean blue. Everything looked glowing with the contrast of the orange and red leaves, as pitiful as they are this dry fall. They're not that brilliant. I spent the day driving up to Ohio to drop off some paper work for my sisters to finalize the estate settlement. I had put it off so long, not wanting to deal with it and not knowing how difficult it would be. Fear made me procrastinate but now that I am going to be charged 10.00 a day after thirty days, it kind of lit a fire under my feet. It really is quite simple. I have to stop being afraid of stuff and putting stuff off. Why do I do that? It is crippling, this weird anxiety of simple things that I have. I cope, I have gotten better, but it rears its ugly head sometimes.

The good part of all this is that I spent the day with Kayla (my niece) and we had a great time. We went to eat and then went to Pier One and compared styles. She and I share a brain on many things. She is all about all things sex. Completely boy crazy and i worry about that. She is me.

Cirque Du Soleil was good. Was it as good as Quidam? I don't know. Different. Some things were just amazing. The poles. OMG. fantastic. Everyone should see a Cirque show if they get the chance though. Well worth the price and hard to be disappointed. Soon I really want to see a show in Vegas or Fla. or anywhere.

No comments: