Saturday, August 20, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

School starts on Monday, and my class starts on Tuesday.
I am not ready, but I am to the point where I am so not ready that I am actually ready for anything. I have essentially gone on auto pilot. It happens sometimes with me. I swear to god I shut down and another being takes over for a few weeks or sometimes even months. When I am finally back in charge from my "missed time" it is like Christmas or something and a whole new stress takes over. I kind of like when the big stressed hit though or the little ones build up enough to create the auto pilot person to take over.

I don't know who she is, this autopilot.

A few frightening thoughts:

I made a mistake in leaving my former school

It will be the first week of school next week, and guess what else it will be the first day for? Something that makes you happy sappy and weepy one minute, unexplainably euphoric the next minute, and a raging bitch a nano second after. Understand now? Like I said, frightening.

No comments: