Saturday, August 27, 2005

God help me...

I think I had my first panic attack. It was Wednesday, and I felt for sure that I would not wake to see the morning as my heart was beating so fast. I was shakey and dizzy, and I cried all night. Poor M didn't know what to do so he went out and bought the universal calmer, ice cream. My world was truly crashing around me and I couldn't talk myself out of it. The feeling isn't with me as much, but I am not all there yet. I keep telling myself that it is just the change of things, and hormones, but I just can't shake it. I have never been this bad. I feel almost paralyzed.

But I am not smoking.

Positive things to think about...

I haven't seen one child pick their nose

the kids all know how to hold and use scissors, glue, hold a pencil etc.

They can be REALLY funny. I like them, even when they are turds.

Funny psycho hummingbirds that fly at our windows when we open the blinds.

A warm fuzzy lap kitty.

chamomile tea.

No comments: