Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Happy thoughts?

What are they today?

Well, I guess I can be happy that my cholesterol was good. Blood sugar normal, girly parts in good working order. Thyroid numbers or whatever was a little low and need to be retested. A little isn't really bad though right?

In Computer class, I learned some silly little things that I should know, but I didn't, about word processing. I feel a little more at ease since there are people there that know less than I do.

My thoughts are with the people along the Gulf coast. I hope a full recovery will be quick and easy. How sad on the news that they showed a seal trapped inland. I don't know if he came from an aquarium or what, but the poor thing was in bad shape. They had to kill him because there was no place to put him or care for him. :( :(

No comments: