Friday, September 30, 2005

And so it is friday...

And so I have once again stayed late at school. This time I was playing around with silk screening. I have a lot to catch up on since I have forgotten how to do it. At least this time I was playing around in my room, organizing things, and enjoying myself. I really do like spending time there, and I thought to myself the other day, if I weren't married, I would be one of those work a holics.

I had to call in sick yesterday. I had been up all night with a bad stomach virus. Of course I got all stressed out about should I wait it out or call in. Back and forth ya know. Since I have to be at work so early, I went ahead and called in. I had just finished bragging to everyone that I never get sick. I even took the number of a highly recomended sub, and told her I probably wouldn't ever need her, but just in case... Could I find her number when I needed it? Of course not. So I got stuck with some old guy who tormented the children with his endless stories of marilyn monroe, and einstien, and how he met them. The kids told me he was a pathological liar. Oh well, at least they were happy to see me back. Funny as that is.

No comments: