Friday, September 02, 2005

We have a new addition...

Snickers. Grey hooded rattie. She is very laid back, friendly, cute as a button. Right now she is lying in her little wooden "house" with her chin resting on the window, watching me. I am sure she and I will become good friends, but right now she is getting used to her new surroundings. again. She has gone from pet store to little girl's house, to a teacher's house (whose husband LOVED her), to a classroom, and now to my house.

I went out tonight with the gang. The first time they have seen my hair since I have gotten it cut and went dark. Everyone seems to like it.

A boy at school blurted out that I was pretty. The thing is, he is a seventh grader, and not a special ed student. As sweet as it was, I felt a little creeped out, and was deeply embarrassed.

No comments: