Monday, July 30, 2007

How things change in a day...

This is just cut and pasted from a message board that I post at. I didn't feel like writing it all down again. This is from Saturday, July 28th which was dh's birthday.

I am having a REET evening that I am not particularly proud of and is totally uncharacteristic of me. Dh (that is damned husband) and I were supposed to see each other tonight. I checked his home and work plus a few hangouts that he hangs out at after calling his phone a few times. Finally I got an answer but it wasn't him who answered it was a woman named Deena. She actually had the nerve to ask WHO IS THIS?? I said uh, is this Mikes phone, thinking that maybe I hit the wrong number. He then got on the phone. He was at a swanky restaurant (it is his birthday today) and I said where the FUCK are you. He said *swanky restaurant's name* and I yelled was that the GIRLFRIEND!! then he hung up on me after I started yelling at him (I think they were singing happy b-day in the background) So I went psycho and have left numerous voice messages on his phone. I even went down to this restaurant but talked myself out of going inside. I didn't even see them. Later i did go back but they'd already gone (thank god.)

I knew he was seeing someone who'd he had been set up with from a friend of ours but as of the last few weeks he said they stopped seeing each other and I hadn't seen SO in two weeks because we were supposed to be working things out ya know. I have been completely honest with him about things. HE'S the one that is supposed to be putting in the effort and obviously he has NOT been honest. I hate to say this, but I am going to confess to more psychoness so you all can bitch slap me into sanity. I even called the friend who set them up (they're all otu together) and left a message explaining my psychotic behaviour, that her friend probably didn't know that Mike and I were supposed to be working things out and that he was supposed to have been with me tonight. I have never done anything like this before. I am shocked that he would do something like this. He is not the man that I knew at all.

I am too pissed to be in tears right now, but I have no doubt that is coming. Actually I am shocked at the stalkerish behaviour I exhibited tonight too. What the hell is she answering HIS phone for?? And then having the nerve to ask who is this? OMG! I always respected his privacy and let him answer his own damn phone and I would expect him to do the same for me let alone let a girlfriend that you really don't want to be with answer it. So I don't think we're going to work things out now. I probably pissed him off and I know damn well I am beyond pissed.Hope all that makes sense. ANd I will say it again before anyone else does Okellern=REET temporarily (I hope).

So yesterday I had my SO come and change my locks. Mike called and gave me the whole bullshit about being sorry and how I didn't deserve to be treated this way blah blah blahfucking BLAH. One of the things I found out after talking to Keri (the friend who set him up with this girl) was that he told her he wanted kids. He told me he didn't want to see her anymore because she wanted kids. He also tried to pass the responsibility for HIS actions by saying I never called him or showed interest. That was not for ME to do! HE is the one who walked out on me and HE is the one who said he didn't want the divorce. He then blamed SO and my relationship with him. I hadn't seen him for two weeks (though I did see him platonically on Friday night). Like I said, I was completely upfront about what was going on. I had cleared out the dresser and his closet again in preparation for him to move back in. I was mentally preparing for this even though I wasn't sure I was in love with him anymore. I just thought it would take some work to get to that in love state and it was starting to happen when we were talking more. Now this.

Anyway, he came to pick up some of his things yesterday because I had given him an ultimatum that he either call me back that night or he could get his things this week. So when he called, I told him he had to make arrangements to get his stuff. He wanted to come right then but I told him SO was there. At first I said I had a guy changing my locks but then I just didn't care about his feelings and told him that SO was there and I didn't know when he was leaving.

He is coming over in about an hour to pick up the huge antique radios in the house. I hate those damn things.

I will discuss more later and write down the details. Right now I just wanted to record the events.

No comments: