Friday, October 12, 2007

The antiM

I have met a nice guy (the old one fizzled out). He is the Anti-Mike...Eclectic, comfortable, different and unconcerned with the way others see him. He has long dark hair, kind brown eyes, and a weird little strip of a beard (it's grey) that goes from his lip to the chin about a half inch wide...not so much a goatee. He plays the violin though I have not heard it yet. Seems to be open minded but also on the conservative side. I haven't quite figured him out or determined whether or not I am interested in him. He is curious. The more I talk to him the more I like him even though his grammar is atrocious. That was a big hang up for me though I am getting over it. On our second date he wrote me a little story and bought me a yellow carnation (not too fond of yellow but I love carnations). He's local, in the same city. That could be a plus...or not. It will be interesting to see where things go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you.