Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday whims..

I slept until 10:00. Here it is going into the second week of October and it is getting up to 90 something. Small hints of rain but not a drop comes. I am still bummed about that situtaion. Things are still calm and peaceful and my last 10 years are becoming a far away memory in some ways. You think you will never get over it, but it is amazing how sometimes you just cope without any effort. The pain goes away, you start to forget and you know you're on the way to making a full recovery when the little things come up that are still unresolved and you don't flinch. Mike must be making very large purchases because the credit card company called for a fraud alert. I called him to let him know (left a message and he never called back). I had a moment of anger and wonder as to what he was doing making large purchases when he owes me money, and then it just went away. I can think of him being with someone else now and it doesn't bother me. I can think of him buying whatever he wants for whomever he wants or shacking up and playing family man and think..glad it isn't my problem anymore. I would like to know when he is going to get on the ball and get this divorce over with though. It is the last monkey on my back.

No comments: