Friday, February 22, 2008


Today's Gemini Horoscope: Feb 22, 2008
Take advantage of the lighthearted, flighty feeling of the day, instead of getting annoyed by it, dear Gemini. You can't stay hiding in your bedroom forever. Well, you could, but basically you will end up rotting away and no one would even notice. This is a good day for you to get out and have fun with friends. Make life-wishes for people instead of cursing them. Make connections, and remember to laugh a great deal.
Well, I can't get out today because the weather is really bad, but at least the bolded is being done. I no longer feel the need to curse him or at least I feel less of a need.
I am trying to clean out my old office. I still don't know what to do with it. Make it a craft room? Make it another guest room? I don't know. If I become a foster parent, maybe then I will have more direction for it. I suppose right now it is ok just to make it a clean craft storage room. I want to clean a lot of stuff out so I don't have to have storage. I am doing well at that, but this summer, I really would like to have a yard sale. Some of this stuff I just really hate to throw out. I am also going to try and get rid of my kitchen table set...I hate it, and maybe the furniture. I need to get to budgeting again. I did really well, but then I feel like I have been spending on non-essentials too much. One thing I really do want though is a new digital camera.

No comments: