Monday, September 17, 2007

New stuff...

Last week i joined a gym with Jules and had my 5th water aerobics class today. OMG, it feels good both physically and mentally. Plus, I can eat more and not gain any weight. ALways important.

I am also going to look into the yoga and weight training.

Oh, I ran into an old "friend" of ours at the gym tonight. It is a girl who is friends with the girl (K) who introduced Mike to Gina. They all know each other. I hadn't seen her in about a year and a half. The guy who is handling our divorce also handled hers. It was awkward. She asked how I was, and I said fine. I went ahead and pointed out the big white elephant after a few moments of tippie toeng around it and said Well, I guess you heard about Mike and I. She had. No doubt about that with the gossip machines that mike's friends are. I am sure K told her about my psychotic episode of the phone calls to mIke the night Gina answered his phone on his birthday. Then she asked if I got the house...Uh, yeah, the house is MINE. Always has been but only recently official. Sure, like after four years of him not working and paying for his law school, bar exams, this that and the other thing, no fucking way does he get any part of what has been mine. He's already taken enough.


Yeah, that is about it. Things are rather slow and content lately. Guess that is good.

1 comment:

SoberHope said...

Oh, ow, that's awful. Life's good, finals are a killer though, but it's almost over for a blissful 8 day break and then we start back up again. There's lots going on in the grand saga that is my sister's life. I'll copy you in on the email when I send the story off to a couple of other friends of mine. Can't post it on the blog because she reads it, unfortunately. One day I figure out protected entries and then I can write all kinds of shit.