Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kidney stones..

Yesterday i went to the emergency room at 5 am with the worst pain I had ever felt. I had noone to take me there, no one to care for me, but I had people call from work to check on me. That small thing made me feel a million times better. I will bet they don't even know that. So yeah, it was kidney stones. I feel much better today but stayed home just in case the pain was being masked by the great drugs they gave. I slept all day yesterday and all through the night. I don't know if I passed the thing yet or not. My back is still a little tender but that might also be PMS. Anyhoo, I don't want to ever go through that again. NEVER. My self diagnosis was too much exercise and not enough water intake. That will change. The water intake, not the exercise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I thought I'd commented on this one already. You poor thing. I've never suffered myself, but have had relatives who have. I've heard it described as trying to piss a boulder made of dull razors. Ow.