Sunday, September 09, 2007

Today...

It has finally rained. I haven't cut my grass in about a month because it hasn't grown and also because if I had cut it, it would have all turned brown. Today there was a freshness in the air that hasn't been there for months. Today it smelled green even if it was ever so slight. I have a fire pit that I would love to be able to use this fall but there is no way I can if it continues to be so dry. I have so much to burn. so much.

I bought some beautiful brown pumps yesterday. They look like dance shoes...kind of old fashioned with a brown suede flower on the side of them. Remember Stevie Nick's video of Gypsy? That is what they remind me of, that era in the video. 30s? 40s? And oh my god are they comfy. A heel that I can actually wear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, K :) I have a new blog, one that will actually get updated with something or other.

Solitude is sometimes exactly what we need.