Monday, August 11, 2008

LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today i bought a new weed eater. It is electric and I DON'T CARE! It is a lot lighter and easier to use than the heavy gas monster that Mike had bought (which is broke again and they don't make parts fo( it anymore). So, anyway, I weed ate (eated?) my front yard today and will do the back tomorrow. Not only that, but I also edged it as the grass was nearly growing across my sidewalk. I felt all proud and shit and mostly like yeah! I can do this yard stuff and do it well! I don't need mike and his stupid Lava rocks (I still curse you for that). The bad news though is that my mower will not start. I ran over the metal gas cap in the front yard back in June and it screwed up the mower. It worked for a little while but now it just won't start. I dunno. maybe I will check it again tomorrow. Perhaps it was just flooded or something weird. I need to get it checked and repaired anway. I will call someone tomorrow. if I have to drop it off somewhere I will see if I can borrow George's truck. I need to check up on him soon and make sure that damn dog of mom's is doing ok too.

No comments: