Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Winding down...

Tomorrow is the last day for the summer program I am doing at school and it is always the most grueling since I will be there from 7:30 am til 9:00 PM. I am ready for it to be over and at the same time, i am ready for the summer to be over too. It isn't that I am bored, oh no! It is just that I need routine to be productive. The only productive thing I have done this summer is make an appt. to have my basement waterproofed and that is going to happen in the fall. I did not paint or fix up the house in any way. I did not have my yard sale and pretty much gave up on decluttering once the pool opened up and once I started dating someone on a regular basis. I am ready to pull back on the reins there too. He'll either be there or not, but dude, I don't need to be spending every available day with him (but it is soooooooo nice.) Last week after the dinner for the summer program, I went to his house and he gave me a massage. On saturday he came up too the pool with me, then he fixed me dinner and then we went for a ride in the country to watch the deer. I need to start bringing a camera to places. So many photo ops missed.

I am still damn tired. I have an appt. with the doctor to go over my blood work. I will bet my thyroid meds need to be upped.

No comments: