Saturday, August 23, 2008

Passive agressive bitchiness...

I was supposed to be with number 16 tonight but I am feeling a little punk with ovulation hormonal issues so I called and cancelled. I told him I could barely walk because of the pain (which is true, but it doesn't last ALL day). My back hurts, I have a headache, and I haven't eaten all day. I feel weak and tired and right now fucking pissed off. I know that I will feel better if I eat something but damnit I am not going to. So, what does he do? He says ok, I am disappointed, but I understand and I hope you feel better. Why didn't he offer to come and make me chicken noodle soup or rub my feet or whatever? Just what I thought. You think you're not getting any sex so you just say ok, I will do something else. Fuck that shit.

I am going out. I think. Or I am going to bed. I dunno. I am even being passive agressive with myself. Yesterday i slept from 5-10 got up messed around a bit and then went back to bed about 1 and didn't get up until about 11. I should have gone to the pool today.

No comments: