Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yesterday and today...

Yesterday would have been my 11th anniversary. I don't know if I can even count that we made it to the 10th as we were separated and the whole Gina fiasco happened just weeks before. I went to a pig roast yesterday at the pool. It was a nice time, nothing fancy and nothing exciting but it sure beats being at home. Number 16 is out of town for the week.

Today I went for a long drive to old child hood haunts on route 8 by the river. I should not get nostalgic when I am hormonal, but what a perfect and beautiful day it was to do just that. I feel so peaceful...and tired... but not as tired as I had been. I did mention my thyroid medicines needed to be upped didn't I? They went from .88mcgs to 100mcg. I gained 10 lbs in two weeks.

Anyhoo, life is sweet.

No comments: