Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quick update...

Went to home depot to get a mower today because I can't go back to Lowe's after the crying fit I had at being overwhelmed and just plain old pissed off at seeing all the humongous mowers that wouldn't fit in my car. So I got one just like the old one but updated. It's red. I have decided that someone needs to start making female friendly mowers. Not even just female friendly but short people friendly. Smaller, lightweight, with all the nice gadgetry that the big ones have. It would be nice if they were pink, lavendar, sage, sunny golden yellow or purlescent. Perhaps you could have those kind of covers that you could trade out to match your visors when mowing. Afterall, more and more women are living single and buying their own homes. In fact, most of the women I know who are either single or divorced live in houses....with a lawn. I'm just sayin...

Anyhoo, I even assembled the bugger myself AND it had missing parts so that I had to go back to Home depot and get them out of another box(well, the manager did anway). I did it with no throwing things, No crying, and no swearing. And now, my back yard is BEEEEEAUTIFUL!!!! Plus, I have a manual (don't know what mike did with all the instructions for shit) and *I* can maintain it all on my own. I DON"T NEED ANYONE!! Power to THE KIKSTER!

No comments: