Saturday, August 30, 2008

More home repairs..

I have been meaning to call someone about my gutters. They're falling apart, I know they're clogged and when it rains I can hear the rain come down in sheets as if someone were dumping a bottomless bucket. The last straw was today as I came home from the store. I don't know how long it has been like this, but I noticed some part under the gutter had broken away and was precariously dangling there with wood exposed. Having wood exposed is pretty much an immediate repair necessity. So I looked in the phone book and met with a man who is the biggest spitter I have ever seen. Seriously. I was across the table from him while he was writing his contract and it reached all the way over. EEEEEEWWWW. Anyhoo, next wed. I am getting new gutters. Right now though, I need to go to Lowes and price some dishwashers. Mine is not working. I am glad I plan to be here a long time to enjoy the new shit I am putting in here.

No comments: