Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another weird dream...

I was in a car and the weather was bad. A tornado came across my car and lifted me up, still in my car and crouching down. I didn't get lifted too far or high and landed unscathed. Somehow I managed to find myself at Christie's home but for some reason she was being an unbelieveable bitch and not letting me in or use her phone. I looked up into the sky which now had puffy cumulous cloud and blue sky but there were people in their cars sitting on top of the clouds. Some of them were getting out and I knew it would just be a matter of time before they fell through. How were they going to get down? Uh, never mind that I could actually SEE them as if they were only 30-40 feet away.

What is up with the weird dreams I wonder? I hardly ever dream and now it seems I dream fairly regularly. I suppose I will dream of dinosaurs or zombies tonight eh? Or will it be the stress dreams of missing that history class until finals week or losing my teeth...or the waitressing dream. Or maybe I will dream of my mom. I think I've jinxed myself now. I will probably combine all of them. Wouldn't that be a little odd.

No comments: