Monday, June 23, 2008

Today's horoscope...

Today's Gemini Horoscope: Jun 23, 2008
Today you won't be able to spend a nice cozy day at home, but you probably were aware of that already, dear Gemini. Today's aspects bring a great deal of change into your life, including more openness to other people. Since you care so much about creating a nurturing home environment, why don't you think about sharing it with other people? Give a little bit of yourself, a little of your fantasy.

Cuz sharing my house with three cats and a rat doesn't count? Ok maybe it doesn't and I have been thinking about being a foster parent, but....Ok, I will at least wait until I get my basement waterproofed. Even though i have a nice sized house with two empty rooms and an empty bathroom, I just don't know about sharing my house with an actual person again. I really like being able to do what I want when i want and how loud I want.

In other news, check out this nasty email I got on match...

I must asume that you feel that you are to good for me or something. Or maybe you are just a rude bitch. Anyway, I am done on this site for losers on the 30th. You have till then to come to your senses or to rott with the scum on this site. I have thought so much more of you than this.TIM


Why yes Tim, I do feel I am too good for you and I really don't care that you think I am a rude bitch for *gasp* ignoring a wink. Oh good heavens! And do you REALLY think that I am going to "come to my senses" and now contact you? Good god. That little email speaks volumes about your character Tim...Insecure, childish, redneck, jerk. I have been ignored plenty of times on dating sites. Newsflash. You're not going to be everyone's cup of tea. Get over it. Grow a thicker skin ya pissy little bitch.

No comments: