Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nothing earth shattering...

Sean came by today to pick up some kind of tree trimming thing that Mike had borrowed about tw0 years ago. It was awkward. We were talking and he said something about drinking smoking, and partying or whatever. I told him I quit smoking. He was surprised and said not that you probably care, but Mike smokes more than he ever did. I said that was a shame. I asked if he was married yet. Sean said no. I said I was surprised. Anyhoo, I didn't want to have a conversation about Mike. I did tell sean that if he sees him tell him that I think our father's flags were mixed up. If mike doesn't give a shit about it, neither do I. Truth be told, I really don't want to talk to Mike. So if I get no response, or if Sean acts as a mediator, then that would be great.

It stings a little, to run into his friends. They're moving across town so i won't be seeing them ever again anyway.

So, the distracted guy called. He was surprisingly pleasant to talk to and way smarter than his profile let on. He lives only about two miles away, but he is hardly home. What is up with me FINALLY making connections to some people that I like and they're on the road more times than they're home? Le Sigh! Whatever.

Today i found a snake as I went for my walk. I wanted to pick it up but my luck it would have been poisonous and bit me. I am sure it wasn't. It was tiny and didnt' seem agressive. Since he was close to the road, I got a stick and pushed him further towards the grassy area. Then I think he went into a storm drain. :( I hope he is ok down there and will be able to find a way to slither out.

No comments: