Saturday, June 28, 2008

Drama and dreams...

I have been staying up late because that is my natural bio-rhythm I believe, but last night as I was about to fall asleep, around 3 am my cell phone went off. It was my friend C. She had a fight with her boyfriend and it seemed things were a real mess. Thinking she was in danger of him coming over there I told her I would come to her house. She was a mess, and he kept calling her and degrading her, calling her a whore and all kinds of shit, telling her it is over, blah blah blah . So, we wind up going to pick up her car and she drives up to his house to "get her stuff" (esp. her asthma medicine). I call her today to find out how things went. Where is she? At his house all made up. Whoo. call me a whore, and you're done. It isn't just this incident. The man she loves is full of drama. Bad ex baby mama and C has a severe rescue complex I am begining to find out. She is completely blind and not thinking straight. she bugs me. I know in the near future it is going to be more of the same...insert eyeroll here. I don't need drama by proxy. Are there no positive intelligent people to surround myself with?

So, in my half sleep state hitting the snooze button until 12:30, I dreamed of mom. She was here visiting but from a time travel type of thing. When she left, I was not going to be able to follow. For some odd reason, she had knitted me some slippers and she was leaving (teleporting) through the refridgerator. When she was leaving I was crying and asking if she would be back soon. Either she wouldn't or couldn't answer. She had on a white robe and head-dress like mother Mary. She wasn't looking at me but she looked pained. She raised her hand slightly and then the door closed. In my dream Roxanne was in the other room. I was loudly sobbing and wailing. Roxanne asked why I was so sad and I told her that my friend had just lost her mother and I didn't want to lose mom. I thought for sure that when I woke I would have tears on my face. In the dream I could feel cool wetness on my cheeks. But my breathing was normal and no tears were there. Part of me didn't want to wake up.

No comments: