Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Swimsuits...

I hate them. Not for the reason of being fat (though that plays a small part of it) but because the bastards do not last and the athletic ones are too skimpy. I am not some mommy that sits on the side of the pool watching her little darlings swim. Could you please make a conservative but LASTING swimsuit that flatters those of us who are NOT athletes? Thank you.


Dating: So there was this guy who's made contact with me a few times and I wasn't really interested. Blame it on hormones or something but I became interested and began to respond. He said he'd call me, he never has. He said he's been "distracted". Hmmmm. That does not sound good. It is either one of two things (possibly three)...Serious ex problems (no thank you), He's met someone else and is seeing how that's going to go but he doesn't want to let go of any other possibilities in case that doesn't work out...Ugh. Sorry, I aint your Hollerbackup plan. That shit's bananas. Or he's in legal trouble...ain't touchin' that with a 100 foot pole.

So, another guy that I saw at the end of May called and we went out on Mon. He later came over here and we hung out. He was leaving on Tues to go back to the east coast as he lives both here and there. Yeah, that could either be the most perfect relationship or the worst. He's a smart guy though and that turns me on. I mean come on, doesn't everyone think words like bi-pedal and talks of the anatomy of a virus are sexy? No? Ok, so i am weird like that. Geeks turn me on. And he's not bad looking either. He's 48 but looks much younger. Lot's of red flags though including three children by three different ladies. Seems he likes to make babies but doesn't like to stick around. He isn't a dead beat but really, how much of a father can you be when your children are scattered in two different places? and he wants to have more children and have a "real family". Just what is a real family? Are those children not your 'real family"? I know he loves them. He talks about them a fair deal (not to the point of boredom though). I dunno. In the tween time and when I am bored, he'll do. As I think about a life with someone though, all I really want to do is physically RUN and run fast away from the sitch.

I am starting to run now. It is fun and does wonders for my mind and body. It releases some kind of seretonins or whatever happy shit chemical that is in your body. I see why people get addicted to it.

I am going to look for swim suits now. Then I will go work out, swim, come home and maybe run.

No comments: