Thursday, June 12, 2008

The demon that i am fighting today

The urge to Google in all ways evil. You know what I mean... It is a kind of spying on your ex SOs. It only leads to unhappiness, as irrational as that is. So I will kick myself in the ass and make myself clean and declutter.

I want to live as simply as a Monk. Let no worldly possessions tie me down...well, except for the multi coloured packs of sharpie markers. And glittery, shiny stuff. And then there are the damn cats and the rat. Ok, but all that stuff is worth it, not that I consider my living four-legged companions stuff.

Financially I am great. I just got paid for the summer and worked out a budget. I got the ball rolling to waterproof the basement. It is going tobe about 13K. I look at it as a car payment except that it doesn't depreciate. I really need to get out of this fear of spending money. Sure it is good to save, but come on! Balance chick...BALANCE! Do what needs to be done without feeling guilty and have nice things that you want without feeling guilty.

No comments: