Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Anxiety

Summer is feeling like it is over already. I know I still have a month to go really, but the summer program starts next week and then it will only be a matter of a few days until the grind starts again. Overall, this summer has been so much better than last year. On monday, it will be Mike's birthday. It was last year at this time that the shit hit the fan when Gina answered his phone. That day he was supposed to have been with me and we were supposed to have been working on our marriage. I haven't seen him since Dec. 29th when he came to get the last of his things. On the 27th it will be 8 months since our divorce was final and it will be nine months since I stopped smoking. It has been 24 months since mom died and 19 months since Mike left. God I feel like I have aged so much since. Mom's death doesn't seem that long ago but the Mike years seem so far away. YEs, it still hurts but I will say it hurts much less when you have some other guy distraction. Number 16 and I are still seeing each other. We've been together almost every night since our first meeting on the 5th of July. I don't know what will happen, but for now, we seem to enjoy each other enough. The sex is phenominal. That is all I will say on that, but OMG, it is.

In other news, Sunday, my sisters came over and we had brunch at First Watch. Later we went shopping and really had a good time trying on clothes and basically being silly. My sister bought me an adorable shirt that is very flattering, fem, and dressy (for belated birthday). after they left, I went to the pool for about an hour. I love going to this pool because I don't feel like I have to stay there forever to get my money's worth (I don't pay extra for it and I would be at the gym anyway even if there wasn't this great outdoor pool). I was only there for an hour and it started to cloud up so I went home, felt very tired and went to sleep. About 7 PM, the house felt as if it was shaking and I woke up. I went downstairs and wind was going crazy. The sirens went off just as I turned on the TV so I gathered the cats and rat put them downstairs. I went back to the TV to see what appeared tobe funnel clouds and decided to join my pets. It was pretty scary, but about 10 minutes later it pretty much passed. I need to get a kit prepared for downstairs.

No comments: