Monday, July 28, 2008

bah...

So I jumped the gun on 16. Everything is all peachy again. Goob.

Number 15 emailed me today. He thinks just because I got back on match that i am available again. I let him know that I am not. I could hear the whining and bitterness in his response. Eh, it probably wasn't really there but for some reason the poor guy began to grate on my nerves really bad. And I feel bad for this still, which makes it all the more unpleasant. Wish he'd just not contact me or maybe I need to step it up on the bitch factor. I envy those women who are not afraid to be a bitch. That word still sits uncomfortable on my tongue and in my mind. Ok, it is 105am and I have to work tomorrow. First day at school for the summer program. I am tired and prolly not making much sense.

and random randingoes...
I love you
I miss you
and I have a cat kneading my ass right now...with claws. OUCH!

No comments: