Wednesday, July 09, 2008

DG so far so good...

We've seen each other three times since july 5th. Still going well. Really well.

The date 15 called the other day and I really didn't want to talk to him. Thank god I am dog sitting and used that as an excuse to get off the phone. He emailed me yesterday asking if I was having a better day (I was pissed because I keep getting calls for this debt collecting agency and they have the wrong person!!) So, I emailed him back today and let him know that I had met someone. I took a page from Out of state-thought he was my soul mate guy, and told him that correspondence would be awkward and I hoped he understood blah blah blah. See, it is good to get dumped because then you can use the lines that were used on you :D Well, at least I wasn't lying all teh way. 16 is still way too new to say monogamy, but it at least sounds fairly legit.

No comments: