Friday, July 04, 2008

Sickening feeling....

Yeah, so date number 15 I have decided was a real WTF was I thinking kind of thing. Nice guy but there are things that I find completely incompatable. I know he is going to ask me why when I tell him I am not interested. Why do people ask that? Good god, I never want to know why someone isn't interested. I KNOW why. They're not physically attracted to me and that is OKAY!! But don't make someone say it. I don't want to tell someone I am not physically attracted to you. I don't want to hear it either, but it isn't a big deal. He's the type of person who is going to ask. I know he is. I also don't like that he sounds like Mr. Rogers, that he has a dog (and a yippee one) the way he walks (kind of slumped forward) and he has a smoker's laugh/cough. He is also shorter than I am, which I am effing short. OK, that is all nicely said. The truth is much harsher than that, and I feel a little guilty about it. There is a smell too. It isn't like body odour or cologne, but his smell is not comfortable. I don't know how to explain that one, and I know it makes me sound a little freaky, but I am very in-tune to a person's scent and I don't like his.

I hate that I want to be nice and not hurt someone's feelings. It is going to happen though.

Distracted guy called me (the day that I wrote that I didn't hear from him). He left a message on my cell phone which I never remember how to get and it takes me about a half hour to access it. I texted him back twice and he never responded. Today i had an email from him. It was from last night, wondering what I was doing at 11:45. WTF? I would like someone a little more interested in conversing or building a relationship or something other than feeling like a side thing to do when you're bored.

Whoa. guess I am feeling pissy on men eh?

No comments: