Sunday, July 06, 2008

Gossip...

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8316254?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

I don't even follow this stuff, but I have heard about this Kabballah shit only in name and it's association with Madonna. I don't even know who this A-Rod person is nor do I really care, but the one sentence of all this trash, that stood out for me was this...

Cynthia has blamed Madonna for getting her husband hooked on the study of the ancient Jewish Zohar scripts, which followers claim have all the answers to the universe.
Kabbalah's 3 million worldwide followers believe that none of people's bad traits are a result of their parents.
Traditionalists, however, have slammed the "religion," arguing it's more of a cult, selling $3 bottles of spiritual water claimed to have miracle healing powers
.
So I am sure all these trendiegh people who follow also possess all the answers to the universe. How interesting. How special. How typical egotistical Hollowood.

No comments: