Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Date number 15?

Yeah, date number 15 tonight. We'll call him Ray. he's 52. That seems so old, but good god, it is only 12 years older than I am.

Distracted guy (who I developed a wild fantasy crush on based upon his pictures) never called again. We texted a few times, but he seems a bit flighty. He has a whiny kind of voice anyway which reminds me of one of the John guys I dated. That John reminded me of Conway Twitty and had weird breaks in his speech that made me keep thinking the phone went dead. He was also so incredibly messed up from his divorce. He was such a sweet guy, but just ooogey when it comes to thinking about....well, whatever.

So, distracted guy is not something I am counting on, but if he asks me for a date, I will consider it. He has freakishly large hands in his pictures, which I find strangely alluring? Must have big gloves eh?

No comments: