Sunday, August 26, 2007

Better?...

Things are slightly better even though the weekends are hard. Mike still hasn't called and still hasn't picked up the rest of his stuff and still hasn't paid me the 2000. he owes me. I am having a feeling that I am not going to see that money. Not that it really matters, it is just the principle of the whole thing.

I went over to SO's last night (I will call him Jake, not his real name). Jake fixed me a dinner of stuffed orange roughy (sp?) with a pasta salad and asperagus. To top it off he fixed a little dessert of raspberries with white and milk chocolate drops that was really good. He is so funny and talented in many ways. I grow to like him more and more. we don't get to see each other a lot because of his work schedule and the time he spends with his girls, but I am OK with that. We at least talk to each other on the phone every night. Things are progressing nicely. Not too fast, and not stagnant.

One week of school down and 34 ish more to go? I got a nice paycheck now that the insurance is covering me only. I should be able to sock away quite a bit in savings.

Things I am saving for:
furniture
new roof
water proofing the basement
Those are the big ticket things. The roof and the basement are going to take priority.

Foofy wants that are on my list:
a jacuzzi. Oh yes indeed. and maybe a three season room someday to house it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why dont you take his stuff and drop it off at his house? Or dump it?
You do need to move on and it think that is hard whith his stuff there. So take control :}
angel

0jou2 said...

I don't want to just dump it because I don't want anything coming back and biting me in the ass. Not until the divorce is final and he has given me the money he owes me or that I know for sure I am not getting it. I just don't want to piss him off and then have him start asking for shit just to seek revenge. I can't imagine him doing that, but then again, I never imagined him leaving me either.

Anonymous said...

I understand.
Then maybe take it to his house when you know he will be home.
I really dont think you will see the money but I hope you will !!
I know its hard but you have to think of you now, not him.
angel