Monday, August 06, 2007

More shit

I tried calling him all weekend because he was supposed to get more of his stuff. He never returned any of my calls and had his phone turned off. I did have a legit reason for calling not only because of his stuff here, but also because he needs to give me a copy of his insurance so that I can get him off of MY policy. I also want to fuck with his head. I want him to admit that he does not want to be with me. I want him to admit that he doesn't love me. I want him to admit that he is a fucking liar and coward. I want him to be the ultimate bad guy only because I hate him so bad right now and want him to suffer. Yeah, i am being petty to the exxtreme. I don't even care that he is with her (oh, which he was all weekend). She can have that problem. They're going to be soooooo happy together. *insert evil laugh*.

I will be very happy once all this is over. Yes, I hurt from being jerked around up and down, but the end of it is coming very soon. I have a whole new life to look forward to.

No comments: